1) The first coat of mud is on the ceiling and we put primer on about a quarter of the ceiling so we can see where we need to spend extra time on the mudding.
2) We sprayed on a coat of sealer on the siding.
3) Installed the replacement 4×4 post to support the second floor (third photo – the post to the left will be removed and another one will be placed about 4 feet to the right).
4) Installed the rest of the second floor sub-flooring and studwall for bedroom
5) split the wood we got last week and picked up some pallets to put the wood on.
like I said… busy busy busy…